So last night Pete and I settled in to watch a movie, and he picked Robin Hood: Men in Tights because he had never seen it. The entire movie I was laughing so hard, and I don't think that Pete even cracked a smile. He kept asking me, "What is so funny?!" I can't tell you why I just find that movie so stupid that it's hilarious. I think because they are basically making fun of themselves and other movies. It's the same way for the new movie Your Higness it is incredibly stupid but so funny.
Now Pete is an Abbott and Costello fan, and he laughs and laughs while I, well truthfully try to find something else to do lol. I just don't get it it's just not funny to me. Kind of like the Three Stooges I really don't get how that's funny. Woo Larry poked curly in the eye I think I'm gonna bust a gut. I just don't get it. lol
Now we have the kind of comedy that is so stupid it just makes you shake your head, but you can't quit watching it. For example, my brother and his friends love the movie Eric the Viking. I would definitely prefer this to the Three Stooges, but it's not so stupid it's funny it's just stupid lol. Or a movie I saw a long time ago called The Stupids it was just that stupid lol.
So, what kind of sense of humor do you have?
No comments:
Post a Comment